After the successful Digital Health Delegation in November 2021, GINSUM is also offering another delegation with the focus on digital health this year.
The delegation for German representatives of the healthcare industry to Israel is planned from July 3-7, 2022 to get to know the digitized healthcare system on site and to meet innovative startups and partners from the local healthcare sector. The aim of the delegation is to get to know and better understand the Israeli market and its advantages, as well as to find potential innovations for the German market.
The exchange with Israeli startups from the context of digital health offers enormous potential – also for German companies and organizations. During our four-day trip, which GINSUM is organizing together with its ELNET office in Tel Aviv and the Israeli network partners, participants will have the opportunity to get to know the Israeli startup ecosystem, understand the healthcare system, hold B2B meetings with carefully selected startups and experience the special Israeli mindset (“chuzpe”) up close.
The selection of startups and institutions is currently concentrating in particular on the focus topics:
- Digital patient monitoring
- Mental Health
- Transfer of medical data
- Connectivity of Medical Devices
- Introduction to the Israeli innovation scene by start-up Nation Central and the AHK Tel Aviv
- Briefings with selected digital experts from the Israeli health sector, e.g. Prof. Ran Balicer (CIO, Clalit Health Services), Esti Shelly (Director Digital Health, Ministry of Health) or Limor Shmerling Magazanik (Managing Director, Israel Tech Policy Institute)
- Visiting specialized health innovation hubs/incubators (e.g. MindUP, aMoon)
- Visit to the Innovation Center on the Sheba Medical Center campus
- Visit to the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem
- Pitch sessions with previously selected Israeli startups from the above focus topics
- Visit the Old City of Jerusalem and the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial
The travel price (EUR 4,000 plus VAT; EUR 3,500 plus VAT for ECPP members) includes: return flight from Berlin, accommodation in a 4* hotel, meals (full board), all transfers and the PCR Test upon entry. If you have any questions, please contact Carolin Bischop (email@example.com).